1. The park accepts: Motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, tent trailers and conversion vans only. Tents are not allowed. All RV’s must have rigid sewer connectors that seal tightly. Enjoy the use of the awning that is attached to your RV, but please do not attach tarps (etc.) to trees or shrubs in the park. All RV’s are subject to indisputable approval by Weir’s Beach RV Resort.
2. Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. Checkout time is no later than 11:00 a.m. We will endeavour to honour requests for specific sites, but site requests will not be guaranteed. Refunds cannot be made for early departures and the unused portion of your reserved stay.
3. Each site is designated for one RV and one vehicle only. Occupancy is based on 2 person occupancy; fee of $3/15/40 per person will be charged for extra occupants. Boats are not permitted. Sleeping outside in tent, sleeping bags, cars or vans is not permitted at any time. Additional vehicles will be charged a cost of $3 per day, $15 per week or $30 per month.
4. The Speed limit in the resort is 15 KM/Hr. Motorcycles or similarly powered vehicles may be ridden from the main entrance to your site only. No washing of vehicles or units on the Resort premises. (This applies to guests staying less than a month)
5. Day visitors are welcome but please check into the office and park in the designated parking area. Vehicles without Parking pass will be towed at owner’s expense.
6. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the resort. Guests under 18 are not permitted to stay in the clubhouse without their parent(s) or guardian(s).
7. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Objectionable noise is not permitted at any time. Generators will not be operated at any time unless there is a power outage in the Resort.
8. Please help us keep this Resort neat and tidy. No clotheslines are allowed. Unsafe, cluttered or unsightly RV sites will not be tolerated. No skirting of units.
9.The garbage dumpster is located on the west side of the centre lawn. Please put garbage in plastic bags and tie securely before placing in the dumpster. Recycling bins are located in front of the garage near the office and by dumpsters.
10. Pets are welcome. Pets on leash at all times in our resort.We reserve the right to accept only certain breeds, size and quantity Pets must be on a leash at all times and the pet owners must properly dispose of all animal waste. The beach is a suggested place to exercise the pets. Excessive dog barking will not be tolerated. We will only give one warning before your early departure.
11. Please DO NOT Burn DRIFTWOOD and Pressure-treated (e.g. 2 by 4) on our resort property. Campfires are permitted in the designated burn pots only. Fires must not be left unattended. Local authorities and/or management may prohibit fires if weather conditions are unsuitable and present a fire hazard.
12. All sites at Weir’s Beach RV Resort are for recreational purposes only. No business shall be run out of your RV or on our Property. Please do not display/hang any sign on your RV unit; e.g. “For Sale”, “For Rent”, etc.. No soliciting of any kind at our Resort.
13. Registered Resort guests entertaining visitors at the Resort shall be responsible for their conduct while on the premises. Any charges or damages incurred by the visitors will be considered the responsibility of the registered guest.
14. Persons using any of the facilities of Weir’s Beach RV Resort do so at their own risk. The Resort and management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property and same for any result of vandalism, earthquake, fire, winds, explosion, smoke, and flood of any nature, waves, tidal waves, high water, waterborne objects, or other acts of chance.
15. A major credit card (Visa, Amex or MasterCard) is required to hold a reservation.
Cancellation policy is notification of:
Daily: 5-day prior to scheduled check-in time. If not, 1 night charge. A week or more/ Long-weekends: 7-day prior to scheduled check-in time. If not, 3 nights charge. A month or longer: 30 days prior to scheduled check-in time. If not, 2 weeks charge.
A cancellation fee will be charged for any late cancellations.
Management reserves the right to refuse or evict anyone who does not comply with the rules and regulations of Weir’s Beach RV Resort.